Recommended Protein Uses
Flavorseal offers a large variety of open-weave, versatile knitted mesh food netting for meat processing and packaging, produce packaging, seafood packaging and a host of other packaging applications. Knitted netting may also be used in additional industries such as erosion control.
Flavorseal manufactures knitted netting in-house, and offers a large variety of netting patterns or can create unique, custom patterns.
Features & Benefits:
- Mesh netting available in a variety of materials: polyester, polypropylene, plastic and cotton/polyester blends
- Different colors available in some materials
- Food netting can be sewn, clipped, continuous tubing, pre-opened, or rucked
- Netting patterns include: honeycomb, diamond, pineapple, triangle, and wide mesh netting
- Can be treated with liquid smokes or release agents
- Knitted netting products are recommended for beef, ham, pork, poultry and turkey uses