Flavorseal’s Seasoned Transfer Casings have seasoning pre-applied to the meat casing. During meat processing, the seasoning is transferred onto the meat, leaving a uniform coating of seasoning onto the meat without the added mess. The Seasoned Transfer Casings reduce waste and labor costs and work great on a variety of proteins, such as meat, cheese or other plant-based proteins.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce ingredient waste and labor from manual applications
- Eliminate extra washdowns and changeover from running multiple seasoned lines.
- Introduce new products quickly
- Seasoning and flavoring blends can contain large particulates for added visual impact and flavor
- Seasoned Transfer Casings available in piece goods or shirred