Food packaging on a roll
Streamline the packaging of meat and poultry products with easy-to-use, perforated Food Packaging on a Roll shrink bags, available in a full array of sizes.
Seasoning Transfer Bags
Simplify, streamline and customize the seasoning of meats, poultry, cheese and plant-based proteins with Flavorseal’s new Seasoning Transfer Bags.
designer netting Technology
Upgrade your food netting and add unique appeal to cooked deli proteins like meats, poultry, fish, and cheese, with our Designer Netting Technology.
With a wide range of packaging options, Flavorseal’s Roll Stock Film is the food packaging solution that takes your operation to the next level. Enhance your roll packaging process for meat, chicken and other food packaging
—from lowering cost & increasing shelf life to upgrading printing & enhancing efficiency.
Specifically designed to be used on a wide range of thermoforming machines, Flavorseal’s line of Roll Stock thermoforming films take protein food packaging to the next level.
- High oxygen and moisture barrier reduces product waste and increases shelf life.
- Superior gloss and optics shows elevated product quality.
- Wide seal forming and sealing range allows for use on nearly all thermoforming machines for greater efficiency and reduced packaging failure.
- Lock Seal or Peel Seal opening capabilities provide ease of use consumers expect.
- State of the art water-quenched blown film technology allows for a deep draw with superior forming capabilities.
- Improved retail presence — High-clarity packaging makes products stand out that surpasses competitors’ shelf appeal.
- Potential cost-savings — superior forming performance results in uniform pockets and downgauging opportunities
- High-impact branding — Top film printing showcases a cohesive, attractive packaging look.
- Quick lead times — Stocking programs provide quick turnaround on items to exceed demand for efficiency.
- Unparalleled technical support — Field Technical Support Team ensures products run effortlessly and seamlessly.
- Consolidated packaging supplier — Your complete source for every protein packaging need.
As a flexible packaging solution, Flavorseal Roll Stock Film packaging comes in a wide range of sizes, materials and equipment pairings.
Flavorseal provides complete meat packaging solutions to meet the unique needs of the slaughter industry. We manufacture shrink packaging for bone-in meats, boneless meats and poultry with a wide operating range that allows for both structures to seal at the same temperatures for maximum flexibility
Flavorseal meat and poultry shrink bags are suitable for both domestic and export distribution. Additionally, our shrink bags are Kosher for Passover year-round.
As one of our strategic partners, we will work with you to evaluate your current packaging usages and provide order flexibility to meet your inventory and shipment needs. We follow that with in-plant technical support and consultation to ensure that the packaging runs at maximum efficiency.
Learn about meat packaging strategies and innovations for meat and poultry processing facilities in our slaughter industry whitepaper
Flavorseal’s clear, glossy, and printable food shrink bags are the ideal packaging solution for meats and cheeses. Our printed shrink packaging creates high impact and high visibility food products that stand out on grocery shelves. The high-quality vacuum shrink bags and innovative solutions like Packaging on a Roll not only enhance the visual impact of your brand, but they also improve your process by simplifying handling, improving productivity, and reducing waste. Flavorseal is a complete strategic food packaging solutions provider.
Our patented seasoning transfer technology makes seasoning meats and other proteins including plant-based proteins easy and efficient on the production line. We offer a variety of technologies, including seasoned bags, seasoned transfer sheets and seasoned casings for meats and cheeses.
Flavorseal manufactures and distributes a complete line of food netting and decorative netting technologies and solutions for processing and packaging that make your products stand out from the crowd. Our innovative food netting products are manufactured for more than meat and poultry, discover our fruit and vegetable netting products to assist in creating an attractive display
Also featured are our elastic mesh netting, netting release agents, stainless steel stuffing horns, net rucking machines and pneumatic stuffing machine processing equipment for efficiency in the line.
Let our knowledgeable team help guide you in selecting the food netting or packaging product that is right for your application.
No matter what your packaging goal, we have a solution. We offer the finest selection of food storage bags, casings, pouches and roll stocks that are fully tested to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Cook-Chill Solutions for Food Packaging, Storage and Transport. Stock your cook-chill kitchen with the products and equipment you need to ensure efficiency, improve food safety and streamline your process. From cook chill bags, ring stands and impulse heat sealers to chillers, crates, and dollies, we offer a full line of cook-chill products to help you chill food products quickly and safely and reduce the risk of cross-contamination during storage and transport. So whether you serve 100 meals a day or 1,000, Flavorseal can help you implement a safe and profitable cook-chill system that is customized for your kitchen.
With cook-chill solutions from Flavorseal, you can:
- Package, cool, store and retherm all in the same bag
- Improve efficiency and consistency by cooking foods in batches and storing for later use
- Simplify movement and streamline storage with stackable crates and compact dollies
To Find Out More About Cook-Chill System And How It Works:
Interested in the benefits of implementing a cook-chill system? Check out our blog post, “Top 5 Reasons to do Cook-Chill in Any Size Kitchen.”
Protective food safety and hygiene clothing is essential in every food processing, service and restaurant location. Flavorseal offers a variety of food safety supplies, equipment and disposable protective clothing products for all of your safety needs, in one convenient location.
Barrier control products are a necessary part of any food safety program. Our complete line includes full-coverage frocks, disposable gowns and protective clothing, gloves, and caps. Our color-coded frocks and gloves for critical environments enhance food safety and serve as part of an operator’s complete HACCP program.