Season raw proteins like bacon, chicken breasts and steaks as well as plant or soy-based proteins like tofu blocks evenly and efficiently with Flavorseal Food Seasoning Transfer Sheets. These ready-to-use, precut sheets have seasonings pre-applied to one side, eliminating messy mixing and manual application and allowing for fast placement of seasonings on raw meats or soy and plant-based proteins.
Using moisture from the food to draw in seasonings, Food Seasoning Transfer Sheets readily conform to portion-cut proteins, making it easy and efficient to apply spices and seasonings to steak, chicken, fish and other proteins, including plant or soy-based, evenly on the surfaces. Added as a single step during packaging, the sheets work well with a variety of packaging lines and can be cut to conform to the inside of thermoforming pockets. Later, when products are opened, sheets come away cleanly from the products along with the packaging.
The sheets accommodate a wide variety of spice and seasoning blends, and custom seasoning blends are also available. Suitable for use in both consumer and reprocessor meat packaging applications, seasoning transfer sheets make it easy to serve up the latest flavor trends
Features & Benefits:
- Season steaks, cheese, fish, poultry, turkey, bacon, and other cut proteins uniformly and efficiently
- Able to apply seasoning to plant and soy-based proteins such as tofu blocks
- Pre-seasoned sheets readily conform to portion-cut meats
- More efficient application process than hand seasoning
- Work with a wide variety of packaging lines
- Allow for controlled application of spices where needed
- Release cleanly from product when packaging is removed
- Available in custom spice and seasoning blends
- Allow for large particulates in seasoning blends
- Reduce wasted ingredients and keep work areas clean
- Eliminate extra washdowns and changeovers