Flavorseal high performance Roll Stock Film is an excellent choice for fresh meat, processed meat, cheese, poultry, and frozen fish. Roll stock significantly reduces per-unit cost compared to individual bags and increases packages filled per minute.
As a flexible packaging solution, Flavorseal Roll Stock Film packaging comes in a wide range of sizes, materials and equipment pairings. Our roll stock film line is compatible with VFFS and other sealing applications. For food processors looking to innovate existing product lines, adding a cook-in packaging option is a great way to increase sales, while contributing operational and business benefits as well.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in forming and non-forming materials
- Breathable to high-barrier films
- Cook-In and Non Cook-In formats
- Cook-In with and without meat adhesion
- Films comply with FDA and USDA regulations and recommendations
- Runs on a wide range of thermoforming equipment including: Multivac, Ulma, Rollstock, CFS