Think about your product in a new way and make it stand out from the competition’s with a distinctive designer process netting pattern that’s all your own.
With our proprietary technologies and experienced netting specialists, only Flavorseal offers the innovative netting options that let you create distinctive visual and textural product appeal using custom process netting.
Patterns can speak to brand image, flavor, or even product quality. These unique, high-end designs are hard to duplicate and can create a competitive advantage in the marketplace, resulting in distinctive, recognizable, and higher-margin products.
Select from an increasing variety of open-weave knitted netting patterns or design your own unique pattern to highlight a flavor, theme, or brand image to showcase your product through texture.
- Innovative netting patterns lets your product stand out from the competition
- Proprietary technology allows for unique & customizable process netting that’s unique to your brand
- Versatile knitted netting is ideal for a variety of products and applications, including meat, poultry, and deli meats
- Netting is available in multiple colors, materials, and patterns, and with a variety of finishing options
- An array of design options give you the power to showcase brand, flavor, or themes
- Can also be used as a decorative outer layer net
- Serves as a unique, memorable way to boost your product’s brand recognition in the marketplace
- Delivers a high-value, high-end presentation that can translate to higher margins
The convenient rolls of tear-off food packaging bags can be located adjacent to or immediately above work areas, making it easier to work with individual bags and reducing the need for reaching and bending.
Rolls of tear-off bags make dispensing of bags significantly easier compared to boxes of precut bags. Packaging on a roll also helps to reduce waste, since fewer bags are likely to be dropped in a tear-off process.
Flavorseal Packaging on a Roll is a clear advantage over traditional packaging storage and dispensing methods used in plants today.
- Keeps work areas cleaner and reduces risk of cross-contamination of surfaces and bags
- Streamlines storage since bags can be stored neatly up and away from floor
- Helps prevent the need to reach and bend to access bags
- Reduced cardboard in the packing room improves sanitation
- Reduces packaging waste since fewer bags are dropped
- Increases productivity by making bags easier to access and handle
- Frees up space on the line with conveniently installed rolls
- Cuts warehousing needs by as much as half
- Reduces freight costs because rolls take up less shipping space than boxes