Recommended Protein Uses
The convenient rolls of tear-off food packaging bags can be located adjacent to or immediately above work areas, making it easier to work with individual bags and reducing the need for reaching and bending.
Rolls of tear-off bags make dispensing of bags significantly easier compared to boxes of precut bags. Packaging on a roll also helps to reduce waste, since fewer bags are likely to be dropped in a tear-off process.
Flavorseal Packaging on a Roll is a clear advantage over traditional packaging storage and dispensing methods used in plants today.
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps work areas cleaner and reduces risk of cross-contamination of surfaces and bags
- Streamlines storage since bags can be stored neatly up and away from floor
- Helps prevent the need to reach and bend to access bags
- Reduced cardboard in the packing room improves sanitation
- Reduces packaging waste since fewer bags are dropped
- Increases productivity by making bags easier to access and handle
- Frees up space on the line with conveniently installed rolls
- Cuts warehousing needs by as much as half
- Reduces freight costs because rolls take up less shipping space than boxes