Heavy Gauge Shrink Bags are the ideal shrink packaging for bone-in meats in a slaughter setting. Heavy gauge shrink bags offer maximum protection from bone-in primal cuts such as loins or ribs, while providing superior shrink rates for improved yield.
Features & Benefits:
- Packaging for bone-in pork, beef, lamb and other fresh meats
- Superior shrink rate reduces purge and increases yields
- Available in a variety of standard sizes suitable to primal cut packaging
- Oxygen barrier suitable for domestic use and export
- Packaging is certified Kosher
Learn about packaging strategies and innovations for meat and poultry processing facilities in our slaughter industry whitepaper