Flavorseal’s Seasoned Transfer Casings have seasoning pre-applied to the meat casing. During meat processing, the seasoning is transferred onto the meat, leaving a uniform coating of seasoning onto the meat without the added mess. The Seasoned Transfer Casings reduce waste and labor costs and work great on a variety of proteins, such as meat, cheese or other plant-based proteins.
- Reduce ingredient waste and labor from manual applications
- Eliminate extra washdowns and changeover from running multiple seasoned lines.
- Introduce new products quickly
- Seasoning and flavoring blends can contain large particulates for added visual impact and flavor
- Seasoned Transfer Casings available in piece goods or shirred
Simplify, streamline and customize the seasoning of meats, poultry, cheese and plant-based proteins with Flavorseal’s new Seasoning Transfer Bags. This revolutionary product combines our patented Seasoning Transfer Technology with the convenience of shrink bags and cook-in bags.
Seasoning proteins with spice bags promotes more even applications of seasoning and can help to reduce labor and cleanup costs as well as wasted spice. Our proprietary seasoning process ensures an even coating of spice through the entire bag with no seam lines.
Flavorseal’s Seasoning Transfer Bags are available with your choice of seasonings in a variety of bag sizes and materials, including high-temperature cook-in bags and ovenable bags. Besides lowering inventory needs, the bags make it easier to launch limited-time-offer products alongside those packaged with more traditional materials like our wide variety of Shrink Bags.
Learn more about how to incorporate spice bags into your process to reduce processing steps and offer more product variety, more efficiently.
- Proprietary seasoning application process ensures even applications
- Minimize wasted spices and cleanup
- Multiple bag sizes and types available, including high temperature cook-in bags and shrink bags
- Work with your existing seasoning blends or custom seasoning blends
- Can be pre-printed with your logo, branding and nutritional information
- Shipped loose or on a roll
- Kosher, non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free and Organic certifications available