Flavorseal Barrier II Meat Tank Bags allow slow, long cooking of meat products in a cook tank or low-temperature, high-humidity steam ovens.
Features & Benefits:
- Foods reach pasteurization temperatures without overheating or over cooking
- Extremely durable for loading and handling during processing
- Shrinkable bags seal in flavor
Recommended Protein Uses
Flavorseal’s Cook-Chill Bags were designed for cook-chill systems and cook-freeze applications.
Multipurpose storage bags can be used to store food in the freezer for long periods, or for fresh food storage in the refrigerator.
Specially designed to fit our cook-chill bags, our ring stands allow hands-free filling of cook-chill bags.
- Can accommodate both long & short bags
- Lightweight, durable, stainless steel construction
Impulse heat sealers provide cost-effective closure options for cook-chill bags. Three models available.
The cook-chill crate’s strong, lightweight construction ensures durability. The open-weave design maximizes airflow for even cooling.
- Easily stack and store bagged product.
- Made of heavy-duty, USDA-accepted polyethylene
Quickly cool bagged food to recommended temperatures without investing in large equipment.
- No plumbing hookup required
- Container is certified to NSF standards #2 and #21
Flavorseal cook-chill dollies hold up to fast-paced kitchen environments and have extra wide wheels for added stability on uneven surfaces.
- 5” high by 2” wide rubber wheels
- Four swiveling casters for easy maneuvering